For someone battling irregular sleep cycles, high blood sugar, or diminished physical performance due to high cortisol levels, Cortisync may be the safest and most reliable solution. This article provides more information on dietary supplements.
Mental and physical stress are typical life factors that must be managed. High-stress results in the release of “fight or flight” hormones and, ultimately, high levels of cortisol (the “stress hormone”) from the adrenal gland. According to Harvard Health Studies, excess cortisol puts one at higher risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood sugar, and weight gain. Cortisync by PrimeGENIX is a new natural dietary supplement developed to help manage cortisol levels and the risks it poses to the male body. It is a high-quality, safe, doctor-approved product with excellent customer testimonials.
Cortisync by PrimeGENIX is a game-changing natural supplement designed to lower cortisol levels and have many other benefits.
|Ingredients||· Sensoril (Ashwagandha)|
· Lemon Balm
· Holy Basil
|Benefits||· Balances cortisol levels|
· Improves metabolic functions
· Assists in weight loss
· Improves memory, focus, and attention
· Enhances strength and physical performance
· Improves sleep patterns
Cortisync contains 100% natural ingredients clinically proven to lower cortisol levels and stress. The product includes seven active adaptogens, which are:
- Sensoril: This is a variation of ashwagandha extracted from the leaves and roots and has the incredible ability to lower everyday stress and improve energy levels at exponential rates.
- L-Theanine: Derived from the Camellia Sinensis plant, l-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid that lowers cortisol levels by stimulating soothing alpha waves in the brain.
- Lemon Balm: Native to the Mediterranean region and prevalent in temperate climates, lemon balm is an anti-stress herb that reduces negative mood responses to high-stress situations.
- Holy Basil: This plant derivative is common in traditional Indian medicine and helps control blood sugar and cortisol levels.
- Magnolia: With origins in China, magnolia bark has been used for ages to manage depression by normalizing abnormal brain serotonin levels.
- Lichi: This tropical fruit is a superfood with high levels of vitamin C, vitamin B, calcium, potassium, and other nutrients and works to reduce stress and inflammation in the body.
- Rhodiola: Found in cold and mountainous environments, this adaptogen contains more than 130 active ingredients that combat anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
How It Works and how it’s taken
The blend of natural herb and plant ingredients found in Cortisync works by suppressing the body’s response to stress. During elevated physical or mental stress periods, cortisol, the “stress hormone,” is released more significantly. Cortisync creates a calming, soothing effect on the body so that cortisol levels can be balanced even during high-stress situations (unavoidable).
High cortisol levels in the body trigger the release of glucose (sugars) from the liver resulting in high blood sugar, which has been clinically linked to irregular sleep patterns, weight gain, reduced physical and sexual performance, fatigue, slow metabolism, and brain fog. Cortisync also addresses the mentioned medical issues by suppressing high cortisol in the body.
For optimal results and treatment, it is advised that two capsules are consumed daily at any time with a meal. Exceeding this dosage is not recommended.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Generally, Cortisync is a safe, effective supplement with no reports of severe side effects or complications.
|Composition||100% natural herbal product. Not a drug|
|Number of Capsules Per Bottle||60|
What Are the Clinical Studies Done on Cortisync?
All the herbs and plant derivatives in Cortisync have been clinically and scientifically proven to have adaptogenic qualities that target stress, fatigue, and anxiety. Sensoril is one of its ingredients that has undergone extensive clinical examinations and has outperformed in terms of stress management in the brain. Holy basil is another ingredient that lowers elevated cortisol levels and increases mental and physical endurance. In numerous tests, this herb worked well to boost athletic performance.
Cortisync not only contains these two powerful herbs but other adaptogenic ingredients to create a holistic supplement. Cortisync has been clinically tested to:
What Doctors Say About Cortisync
Cortisync is also recommended and approved by doctors and medical practitioners. Dr. Kaleb N. Redden, the Team Doctor for PrimeGENIX and Chief Medical Officer for the Idaho High School Association and the Mecca Gym, has extensive medical sports and fitness expertise.
He has described Cortisync as a “cutting-edge formula that helps regulate hormone levels naturally.” He recommends the supplement and other PrimeGENIX products to physically active middle-aged men. Dr. Redden warns that high cortisol can harm physical performance and endorses Cortisync as a natural regulator.
Where can I buy Cortisync?
Cortisync can only be purchased on the Official website or affiliated websites.
In which countries is Cortisync sold?
Cortisync is sold online in almost all countries and can be shipped worldwide.
Does Cortisync have a refund policy?
Yes. They have a full money-back guarantee (minus shipping costs) that lasts 67 days so long as the bottle is returned.
All in all, Cortisync is a clinically proven holistic natural way of managing stress and balancing cortisol levels. It improves other aspects of the body and is an all-rounded supplement with little to no adverse effects. It is a product recommended by doctors and customers alike and should be considered by athletes or any man needing cortisol regulation.